Friday, December 5, 2014

Small Business Saturday - the UK edition

So it seems Small Business Saturday was at the end of November for my North American friends but for us in the UK, it's tomorrow! In light of that, and since I've launched my shop and now actually am kind of a small businessperson, I'm offering a little bit of sale!

I'm putting up five of my worksock cardigans for just $60 (plus shipping) apiece! I'll be listing them in a black and cream aran tweed (it's acrylic and wool) but I would so love to try out some other tweeds! For instance, check out this brown. And even better, lilac tweed! So cool.
 
If you just like the sweater style and you like solid colour better, that's always an option too! I love the idea of doing the classic sweater style with an olive green - the red would pop so nicely!
I'll be putting up the listings in my Etsy shop tomorrow so if you're keen to get your own worksock sweater, stop by and support Small Business Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment