Thursday, November 20, 2014

Roving

No longer just a yarn, roving is what I'm doing for the few days a good friend is visiting from Canada! I get a chance to roam around the city a little more and go for more pub food too. We all need a little more sausage and mash in our lives, let's be real. Also, my favourite pub has mulled cider now, and that is a beautiful thing. Today my quest for a winter jacket continues - I couldn't fit mine in my luggage when I moved and it turns out I need something a little thicker than my bargain leather jacket.
On our adventures for the next few days, I'm hoping to come across some buttons for the cowl I finished up day before yesterday - it's a beautifully cozy mishmash of soft Cascade Eco and miscellaneous sparkly and shiny yarns and I'm really looking forward to putting another one together!

No comments:

Post a Comment