Monday, November 24, 2014

NEW listings

Happy news, all! I have finally put some goodies on my virtual shelves! Two new cowls are up in my shop on Etsy, which you can find right here. I am so excited to finally launch this! It's a small start, but I'm going to be following up regularly with some new pieces so there's more to come!
The first listing is the lovely brown and variegated cowl I posted about last week; it's squishy and comfy and I love the colours together! I'm casting off a creamy white version that'll be up in the shop soon too.
The second listing is a credit to the doctor: a Magic: the Gathering inspired cowl. I love the mana symbols in MTG and thought working them into some more sophisticated pieces would be a good way to show off MTG accessories without being tacky - you don't always want your MTG gear to be so flashy, but you still might want to work it into your wardrobe. Or you just love green and trees, as I do.
Remember when you're checking out the shop, if you've got a custom idea you think we could work on together, shoot me a message! I love getting creative with the yarn :) And enjoy my modeling...clearly I missed my calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment