Friday, November 6, 2015

Just super quick

My office here at work is so cold (the air con is constantly on - I'm wearing two cowls as well as a shawl as a lap blanket) that I was just inspired to write a pattern. Fabulous! I'm looking forward to testing this bad boy out; I've got some Malabrigo Arroyo at home in Arco Iris...a colourway that was deceptively photographed on LoveKnitting as being blues and pinks and is actually 50% green (or at least the skeins I have feature a lot of green). I suggested to the site that they put up a new photo, possibly closer to the one that Jimmy Beans Wool has for the colourway, but the site still has the same one. Whatever - it's tough with small dye batches and variegated colourways, I get it! In any case, looking forward to winding and casting on since I'm sure it'll knit up beautifully :)

But tonight, ALICE COOPER AND MOTLEY CRUE!! I've seen them once already this year and it was a total revelation - I hadn't seen Alice Cooper before or listened to much of his music aside from whatever wandered on the radio, but after the show, I'm a full-on convert. I can't wait to go tonight and share it with the Dr.; it's because of him that we're even going, so props, haha! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment